[tor-talk] Tor Workshop at a Con

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Thu Mar 13 23:27:42 UTC 2014

Hi AntiTree,

This is great, thank for you doing it. If you have any material, make
sure to publish it somewhere for others to use or improve. It is indeed
a goal to become better at Tor to supply volunteers with whatever they
need (and what is possible). We hope to have the capacity to send out
stickers and flyers (once there are any) in the future for events, for
example.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/