[tor-talk] Keep ip in tor

muhammed gokce muhammed_gokce at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 14:37:11 UTC 2014

Dear Miss/Sir,

I am a new user of Torproject, so I don't have many experience with it..

But I have a question. My tor browser gives every 3-5 minutes a new IP adress. And I'm playing a online game on the internet wich is based on text. So if my account is logging off every 3 a 5 minutes. I don't want that tor changes it by himself every couple of minutes, but that I can choose when I want for a new identity.

I would like to keep a ip-adress for a few hours or till I choose for a new ip. So my account don't log off.
Could you help me with setting it ?

Hope for a fast reaction and thanking u,

Your sincerely,

Gokce