[tor-talk] Protest against mass surveillance: Cologne, Germany, 2014-04-12

Fabian Keil freebsd-listen at fabiankeil.de
Wed Mar 12 14:51:34 UTC 2014

Through the German Working Group on Data Retention (AK Vorrat)
I'm involved with the organisation of a protest weekend against
mass surveillance on 2014-04-12 in Cologne, Germany:
http://cologne.stopwatchingus.info/demo-12-april/en.html

Obviously this would be a good opportunity for Tor advocacy,
but I'll be mainly busy with other stuff.

We are still looking for national and international supporters
(and speakers) so please let me know if you are interested.

You'll note that Zwiebelfreunde e.V. is already supporting
us (there will be Tor stickers), but it would be great if other
Tor-related organisations, groups or projects could support us
as well. Agreeing with our demands is sufficient to get listed,
everything on top of that is optional.

There will be workshops, too. Let me know if you are interested
in doing something related to Tor or surveillance in general and
I'll try to help.

Fabian

AK Vorrat Köln-Bonn
http://www.ak-vorrat.org/koeln-bonn