[tor-talk] Pissed off about Blacklists, and what to do?

C B cb736 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 02:13:05 UTC 2014

This is an astute observation. The correct way to deal with problematic visitors is at the backend, not at the front door. If you have a guestlist that you do not want them to spam, use a captcha or require only registered users to post. If you want to restrict readership, require readers to log in. But blocking a pipeline of Internet users who could be anyone or everyone makes no sense at all.

:  If your goal is to make your information available to any potential orcurrent customer, blocking them is a bad business move.