[tor-talk] TorBrowser spoofed screen size?

Soul Plane soulplane11 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 01:52:59 UTC 2014

I tried TBB 3.5.2 in Windows XP at 120 dpi and browserspy says I'm at 96.
However I went to whatsmyip.org and clicked the 'more info' option and it
shows what appears to be a unique browser resolution. I've never checked
the resolution before so I don't know how it compares to earlier versions.

There's a ticket about DPI here:

If there is a thorough fingerprint page somewhere I would like to know what
it is so I can see what information differs between clients. Aren't Tor
Browser users supposed to look the same?