[tor-talk] unregister exit relay - how to

Luca dj3mb3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 08:01:28 UTC 2014

Hi to all,

Few days ago I have tried to setup an exit relay on my home laptop ..
with great success :)

The bad part is after seeing my external ip address published to the
world on atlas or globe I have discovered I cannot access anymore to
some site with my payed premium login credential because the sites
policy don't allow  access from the tor network even if I don't use a
tor client to browse the net. :(

For this reason I stopped my exit relay, but to solve the problem I
need to unregister my external ip from the public list as well.

How can I do that?

The relay id is: relisys

Someone can help me please?

thanks