[tor-talk] Should DOM storage really be enabled by default in TorBrowser?

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 16:55:29 UTC 2014

That's exactly what I pointed out in my follow-up email regarding yt
streaming.

Given that there are no options to disable it or ask for permission in
FF, given that FF behaviour is unclear regarding how it is managed (for
example blocking 'offline storage' by clicking on the icon on the left
of the url + more information/permissions seems to have no effect) and
given that it is used by many sites to store cookie-like stuff, I really
think it should be disabled.

I would disable the cache too since it can give some information that
you already visited the place and when.

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com
GitHub : https://www.github.com/Ayms