[tor-talk] Presentation material in LaTeX

Sebastian G. <bastik.tor> bastik.tor at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 18 18:44:39 UTC 2014

17.06.2014 23:56, fr33tux:
> Hello,
>
> We (jvoisin [1] and me) recently made a presentation about TOR for our
> school (the UTBM, a french engineering school).
> There were almost 50 people, and the feedbacks are very positive.
>
> The presentation was made with LaTeX and tears, and even if you don't
> speak french, you can find the slides here [2] and the source here [3].
> Feel free to borrow whatever you want from it !
>
> Regards,
>
> [1] http://dustri.org
> [2] Slides : http://fr33tux.org/data/prez.pdf
> [3] Source : http://git.fr33tux.org/conference_tor_utbm.git

Thank you for education people about Tor.

I'm unable to read French. However the Tor Project appears to like it if
Tor gets spelled Tor (instead of TOR). [1]

And the "Tor Browser Bundle" got renamed to "Tor Browser". They removed
the word bundle.

[1] https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html.en#WhyCalledTor

Regards,
Sebastian G. (bastik)