[tor-talk] Craigslist now giving Tor the slows, lol

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 02:38:55 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 11:52 PM, Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
> I've looked at four CL sites:

Here the distribution of every exit with a matching
policy to one site, with its respective page time and
'getinfo ns/id/fp' weight. Exits sorted by page time.

http://bayimg.com/nAodGAaFL

The first 170+ with 0 time tor refused as 'unrecognized
relays' even though policy permitted them. They might
have been sleeping.

The division of half the relays is interesting.
If there's a better source for the probability each
exit will be picked by a client I'd like to know?

As is the sizable number of weight dropouts
around the start of blocking near 120 sec.

> In the course of each test set, I saw connections through the initial
> exit to 100-130 other CL sites. I also saw numerous connections to other
> CL sites through many other exits.
>
> I don't know how to interpret that. Any ideas?

CL DNS load balancing moving IP's, your html agent fetching
embedded urls.