[tor-talk] Norse Darklist, for blocking Tor

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 07:59:50 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 11:41 PM, Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
> Well, we can create a blacklist of sites that block Tor ;)

You mean an exitpolicy blacklist of blocklists (list providers),
not of subscribing (or homegrown blocking) end sites.

Were it my exit, I'd just change all their images to cute little onions.

Either way, effort is better placed educating end sites and
complaining when you can't read/buy/participate from them,
etc... which will then bankrupt the list providers.