[tor-talk] how to stream videos using Tor

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:51:20 UTC 2014

Le 03/06/2014 16:29, nobody a écrit :
> The website doesn't work for me. Javascript is completely enabled but I
> can't insert any links or clicking on stream/download/upload.

These are demo buttons and input for links on the web site, only "click
here to use it" button works and redirect you to the app, maybe we
should change/clarify this.

> Also http://peersm.com/peersm is complete blank.

Yes, thanks to advise, there was an unfortunate (and forgotten) end of
May deadline for some old testing purposes, it's corrected.

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com
GitHub : https://www.github.com/Ayms

---