[tor-talk] Craigslist now giving Tor the slows, lol

Andreas Krey a.krey at gmx.de
Mon Jun 2 06:58:05 UTC 2014

On Sun, 01 Jun 2014 15:46:27 +0000, grarpamp wrote:
> I should try to work on some tools to test against sites people
> report as blocking tor, since as in your note re: this one,
> often other people say it 'works for them'.

Not only them, my future me as well. mobile.bahn.de is one such
site. There are even sites whose operator tell me they aren't blocking
anything, but still tor doesn't load them - sometimes, but then
persistently. (There may be blocking involved on the VM hoster level.)

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@*.org>