[tor-talk] Finding relay Sybils / Groups [re: relay_early/blackhat]

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Wed Jul 30 19:54:49 UTC 2014

Hi grarpamp. Actually we do have a rudimentary Sybil checker and it
*did* pick up on those relays back in January...

We had some internal discussions about them but the thread lost
momentum before they were flagged. This is a large part of the
motivation for why Philipp and I are taking over responsibility for

Previously it wasn't truly maintained by anyone so bad relay reports
got dropped on the floor.

Cheers! -Damian