[tor-talk] What are use cases made unpleasant by Tor's speed?

Virgil Griffith i at virgil.gr
Tue Jul 29 00:37:28 UTC 2014

Mirimir, I understand you're saying faster HS-HS connections would be
jolly.  But I didnt understand exactly why.  This is to allow coordination
between hidden services?  I get that coordination between HSs is cool, but
no immediate application comes to mind.  Can you disabuse me of my

And just to be clear, Andrea's followup suggestion addresses the special
case of cooridination among HSs in which each HS is under your control?