[tor-talk] What are use cases made unpleasant by Tor's speed?

Virgil Griffith i at virgil.gr
Tue Jul 29 00:37:28 UTC 2014

Mirimir, I understand you're saying faster HS-HS connections would be
jolly.  But I didnt understand exactly why.  This is to allow coordination
between hidden services?  I get that coordination between HSs is cool, but
no immediate application comes to mind.  Can you disabuse me of my
ignorance/dearth-of-creativity?

And just to be clear, Andrea's followup suggestion addresses the special
case of cooridination among HSs in which each HS is under your control?

-V