[tor-talk] Why does requesting for bridges by email require a Yahoo or Gmail address?

krishna e bera keb at cyblings.on.ca
Thu Jul 24 22:37:27 UTC 2014

On 14-07-24 06:29 PM, ideas buenas wrote:
> I don't trust Gmail nor Yahoo. Roger, found another way. No excuses, please.

I am curious why Riseup.net isnt in the list of popular and relatively
secure email providers.  Also there must be several large european and
asian free email providers, but someone from those regions might have to
recommend/evaluate them.  How about yandex.ru for example?

Another good method is to get a bridge directly from someone you trust.