[tor-talk] Almost everyone involved in developing Tor was (or is) funded by the US government

Tempest tempest at bitmessage.ch
Wed Jul 23 23:05:38 UTC 2014

Kristy Chambers:
> Have I written, that there is anything creepy about that?
> The basic question is, in how the tor project can be trusted if we look
> on suspicious activities of tor developers (e.g. choosing worse design
> decisions).

the fundamental logical fallacy that one has to accept in order for the
article to raise alarm is that everything the us government agencies do
that are mentioned is evil. for how large the us government is, in
particular the agencies mentioned, reaching such a conclusion should be
treated with a high degree of skepticism.

--
gpg key - 0x2A49578A7291BB34
fingerprint - 63C4 E106 AC6A 5F2F DDB2 3840 2A49 578A 7291 BB34