[tor-talk] Questions about NSA monitoring of Tor users.

Patrick Schleizer adrelanos at riseup.net
Wed Jul 23 14:14:00 UTC 2014

Артур Истомин:
> On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 12:17:14PM +0000, Patrick Schleizer wrote:
>> Nice graphic. Looks similar for any country! Exponential growth of
>> debts. But not because mainly more and more money is wasted, it is the
>> money system itself that is broken. One of the biggest frauds ever. Who
>> has the right to create fiat money out of nothing? How exactly does
>> money creation work? Why is it that almost all countries are indebted?
>> And those not indebted, have minor funds in comparison to others debt,
>> don't hold the balance that others owe to them. If you take a balance of
>> all governments worldwide, debts are exponentially growing. To whom do
>> they owe the money?
>>
>> In the fiat money system, amount of money in circulation equals debts.
>> Yes, even if you personally don't have any debts, all paper and book
>> money is only in circulation, because someone else made a debt. Pay back
>> a loan, and money gets literally destroy. If everyone could pay back
>> their loan, there would be no more money in circulation. One problem
>> with this system is, someone earns interest for the money in circulation.
>>
>> So I can only encourage you to learn about the money system. Get
>> information from official sources. Read different opinions on how to
>> interpret it. Then try to conclude if it is a fair system or a fraud
>> system where few get richer at expense of everyone else.
>
> Interesting think. What do you advise to read?

If no one else has suggestions, it requires some effort from your side,
research. I don't know who best advocates this topic in English language.

Maybe,
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_as_Debt - haven't seen yet, but
sounds interesting
- https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=money+as+debt
- search terms: "fiat money",
- "debt money",
- and "money creation" are good starting points