[tor-talk] Fast and clean free provider for a couple of HTML pages

Red Sonja BM-2cTpEdTADjx2bQf6WuuX1CPER78Sq3xL76 at bitmessage.ch
Wed Jul 16 10:18:23 UTC 2014

Mirimir:
>>> Ultimately, you know that when it works, and it doesn't leak, no
>>> matter how you try to break it. Sorry :(
>>
>> No matter? Like using a credit card or just your real address?
>
> When you're testing, you don't reveal anything that matters.

Right. When I am testing. But for me the server is a black box. I don't
know what it sees. I don't know what it extracts from my maybe too
verbose tools. This way I am bound to be in a testing phase at least
till HTTP and FTP die off.

> OK, I have a basic set of iptables rules for Debian that block
> everything except Tor. But they are undoubtedly not elegant, because
> my iptables skills are iffy :( I also have instructions for leak testing.
>
> However, the whole thing is far too long and involved to post on the
> list. So, please see
> http://tor.stackexchange.com/questions/3578/how-do-i-setup-tor-on-debian-for-secure-use-as-a-socksproxy.

Thank you.

>>> You install Wireshark, and then capture on eth0. You should see
>>> no non-local traffic except with your entry guards.
>>
>> Does it work with Wifi?
>
> Yes, it should, but I'm not set up to test that.

It works. Only that I barely understand some of the information that
scrolls in that window. I'm sure most of the people reading this are
like those guys in The Matrix, reading the code. For me it barely makes
sense.