[tor-talk] How does TorBirdy work?
BM-2cTpEdTADjx2bQf6WuuX1CPER78Sq3xL76 at bitmessage.ch
Mon Jul 14 12:00:11 UTC 2014
So TorBirdy makes my Thunderbird access .onion sites. That's all I know
1. Does the regular browsing (extensions for example) is through Tor?
2. How do I change identity like the TBB new identity?
3. Does my mail checking go through the current 3 hop chain I use for
browsing in the TBB?
4. Can I insure a new path for each account checked?
I know about corelation between log times and packet data. I'm more
about yahoo not seeing two yahoo connections from the same IP at the
same time for me. I don't care if 10 others are checking their yahoo
account at the same time.
5. Once logged into IMAP, the taken path and thus exit IP will stay the
same untill I close down Thunderbird?
6. Does the RSS part of Thunderbird go through Tor as well?
7. Can Chat be used through Tor?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 455 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tor-talk