[tor-talk] How Tor fetchs the consensus file and maintains the cached-consensus file?

Bron Taylor bron.taylor at swift-mail.com
Sat Jul 12 03:43:31 UTC 2014

Hello Damian,

   Thanks for your kindly explanation. I have tried method c. you
   mentioned, and found that the returned exit node list with specified
   exit policy is not as the same as the result i obtained by quering
   "https://check.torproject.org/cgi-bin/TorBulkExitList.py". The
   mismatch of the results makes me confused. Can you help me to
   overcome this problem? thanks.

--
BR, BT