[tor-talk] washingtonpost.com: In NSA-intercepted data, those not targeted far outnumber the foreigners who are

C B cb736 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 20:39:19 UTC 2014

Not as many live here as vacation here. A very large number of the rich and powerful visit. And as the first in the nation primary, every Presidential candidate spends a lot of time here. Yes it is often hard to get laws against things because politicians do not want to get caught. We recently outlawed using cellphones in a very restrictive law that I certainly hope is repealed before it goes into effect next year. We do not require seat belts or motor cycle helmets, but have fairly widespread use of each. But as to privacy we are very strict. Some of the world's experts on privacy live here too.

--
Christopher Booth