[tor-talk] Tor Exit Operator convicted in Austrian lower court

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Sun Jul 6 16:48:06 UTC 2014

Thanks.  I've not used online translating sites for larger documents or
whole websites.  For this document, I tried a few other well known
translators besides google translate - in an attempt to avoid anything
"google."
Are there online translators that work for larger documents besides
google translate?

Even Babylon translate didn't seem to work.  None of them seemed to
translate the entire document (just the text part).
But copying / pasting the text into google translate did the whole
document immediately.  I only had to allow google scripts in NoScript
(as w/ most interactive sites).