[tor-talk] Tor Exit Operator convicted in Austrian lower court

no.thing_to-hide at cryptopathie.eu no.thing_to-hide at cryptopathie.eu
Sun Jul 6 15:54:40 UTC 2014

Thanks for the notice.
The German Heise publisher provides good information to IT-related
topics, but in German. I tried my Google-translate-link just before,
and it worked via Tor, perhaps you could switch the exit? Anyway, here
ist the original link:
http://www.heise.de/ct/heft/2013-20--2248651.html

Best regards

Anton

- --
no.thing_to-hide at cryptopathie dot eu
0x30C3CDF0, RSA 2048, 24 Mar 2014
0FF8 A811 8857 1B7E 195B 649E CC26 E1A5 30C3 CDF0
Bitmessage (no metadata): BM-2cXixKZaqzJmTfz6ojiyLzmKg2JbzDnApC