[tor-talk] What protocol to use for uploading a site to a provider?
zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jul 5 09:17:54 UTC 2014
On 7/5/14, Red Sonja
<BM-2cTpEdTADjx2bQf6WuuX1CPER78Sq3xL76 at bitmessage.ch> wrote:
> I have a small static site bundle on my hard drive. I want to get it up
> to some provider. Which protocol to use? It's only HTML, CSS and a
> couple of PNGs.
It is _so_ easy to give advice that could get you in trouble. You
really need to provide more parameters, eg:
- what is the sensitivity of the site?
- is it a leak - worthy of going to wikileaks.org?
- is the content illegal in any jurisdiction(s)?
- you say "a provider" - have you decided on a provider?
- if so, which one?
- do you have a need to use Tor at all? If so, in what way?
So many assumptions rarely lead to no problems.
More information about the tor-talk