[tor-talk] visa.com blocked

C B cb736 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 05:40:16 UTC 2014

Confirmed. One of many that provides the same error message:

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.visa.com/" on this server.
Reference #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (not shown)

<HTML><HEAD> <TITLE>Access Denied</TITLE> </HEAD><BODY> <H1>Access Denied</H1>  You don't have permission to access "http://www.visa.com/" on this server.<P> Reference #18.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx </BODY> </HTML>
Christopher Booth