[tor-talk] Businesses blocking Tor access

Julie Chartier jewelschartier3 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 02:36:50 UTC 2014

Was it me? I was reading an email from AARP. They are my auto insurance
carriers and I bought a 3 year membership from them a few weeks ago. I
think this is the first time I opened an email from them. I was reading
lists of trivia.  I still have yet to activate that membership.  Aarp is
reasonably priced auto ins. For people over 50. They sell other insurances
too.   Imy som crashed my car a couple weeks ago. I better call them to get
a claim going. Was waiting for the police report
I will call them and get the cleaning going and then let me know how I can
help ok?
Julie

Julie