[tor-talk] Tor Bundle Accessibility

Georg Koppen georg at getfoxyproxy.org
Tue Jan 7 10:30:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

Yasemin Acur:
> but just because I'm curious: Firefox is accessible out of the box. What
> was the cause for this bug?

we are cross-compiling Tor Browser for Windows on Linux with mingw-w64.
It turned out that the accessibility related code in Firefox 17 ESR did
not like that, so we had to disable that feature until we could find a
fix for it. We left it disabled for TBB 3.5 which is based on ESR 24
assuming that issue was still there. We were wrong and therefore enabled
accessibility support in the QA builds of TBB 3.5.1 again.

Georg