[tor-talk] Guidance for approval of GSOC-2014 project proposal

Yimmidisetti Bhargav ybhargav1995 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 13:43:23 UTC 2014

Sir,
     I am Y Bhargav a 2nd year B.Tech student from IIIT Hyderabad. I am
personally

very much fond of mathematics and while going through the organisations
accepted

for the GSOC-2014 I found this one very interesting and attractive. I
thought this

would be a great idea for me to work on this . So , I have gone through
your Ideas

page and found the following ideas interesting :

1)DocTor

2)GetTor

3)Weather

4)Shadow

I would like to work on the above mentioned topics because I have quite a
good

idea on C,python

I am also looking forward to the help from the mentors

Looking forward to work with Tor. Given a chance I would put my fullest
effort and

work to your complete satisfaction

Thanks !!