[tor-talk] Receiving money under a protected identity

BM-2cTpEdTADjx2bQf6WuuX1CPER78Sq3xL76 at bitmessage.ch BM-2cTpEdTADjx2bQf6WuuX1CPER78Sq3xL76 at bitmessage.ch
Wed Feb 12 13:08:46 UTC 2014

Hello list

I am currently negociating to publish an article, the first of a few. It
is about someone with political power in some Easter Europe country. The
magazine does not want a creative common article as they do not want other
publications to copy it. Meaning I have to be paid. Now, I know there are
enough people to have access to the list of payments, people paid bad
enough to be easily corrupted. I am living abroad. Still, I do not want my
relatives to suffer because of my articles. Is there a way the magazine
can make the payment and the people working in Accountancy won't know the
name of the receiving person?

Cheers!