[tor-talk] Security in Tor Browser related to Firefox ESR

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Wed Feb 12 05:16:26 UTC 2014

On 02/12/2014 05:39 AM, Patrick Schleizer wrote:
>> At the moment what you can do is parse
>> https://check.torproject.org/RecommendedTBBVersions . This could be
>> turned into a very simple RSS feed.

> Please don't break it! I guess these projects are better off
> not implementing an rss parser.

I certainly agree that the format should (and won't) be changed. What I
wanted to say is that you can easily put an RSS feed *on top of*
RecommendedTBBVersions. Excuse my wrong choice of words at 5am. :)

> Why not better implement and rss feed for
> https://blog.torproject.org/category/tags/tbb
> ? New versions are announced there anyway. And use of the "tbb" tag is
> constant. Maybe there already is an rss link and I don't see it?

It lists new TBB releases, but also a lot of other topics that may not
be of interest. I can't find a feed for it either.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/