[tor-talk] Hulu now blocks Tor

Joshua Datko jbdatko at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 19:52:37 UTC 2014

So, I should clarify:

The computer on which I received this error was not running Tor at all.
 Not as a daemon; not the TBB.

I run a non-exit relay, on my same home network and thus the same public
facing IP as my public facing relay.

My conclusion that Hulu blocks Tor was based on the following: I run a
public relay -> my IP is listed as running a Tor relay -> I received this
Hulu nasty message -> therefore Hulu must be blacklisting my IP because I
run a Tor relay.

Sorry for the confusion.