[tor-talk] FW: Estimate Deep Web

Rick rerushg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 18:25:39 UTC 2014

On 02/03/2014 12:11 PM, Vanderlei Gugel wrote:

> Subject: Estimate Deep Web
> From: tor-talk-owner at lists.torproject.org
> To: vanderlei_gugel at hotmail.com
> Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 21:32:42 +0000
>
> You need to be a member of the list to post. Please join at
>

> --Anexo de Mensagem Encaminhado--
> From: vanderlei_gugel at hotmail.com
> To: tor-talk at lists.torproject.org
> Subject: Estimate Deep Web
> Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 00:27:26 +0300
>

> hello okay? We Vanderlei Gugel and Ariel Schwendler We are students of Information Systems at the University of the West of Santa Catarina (UNOESC) and we are developing a work of completion on the Deep Web and we challenge you to try to estimate the amount of sites that have the Deep Web Please ask if you have as you help us with that, if you do not have to tell us the size. help in giving a hint how we could do this.
> Thank you very much.

There may be interesting reading for you in the January archives for
this mailing list. They are here:

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2014-January/subject.html

The post 'Terminology: Deep v Dark Web' originated by Katya Titov might
be a good start. We would, I'm sure, welcome any thoughts or results
that you and your group might have on the matter.

Best of luck to you.
Rick