[tor-talk] [tor-dev] Hidden service policies

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 07:28:56 UTC 2014

I've blocked Mike's known nodes from my configs
as I simply do not agree with his apparent ethos
in this regard. That being themes of censorship, policing, etc.
It's better individuals decide for themselves, or upon
peer input, than upon hard forms of tracking prevail. There
is a lot of oppurtunity and in fact effecting the desired
outcomes in permitting such freedoms. But only
misunderstanding and debilitating hatred and lack of
progress of society in such proposed controls as Mike
hints at from time to time. In example via forum, the power
of interpretation is upon the consumer, and is received
by the publisher. There is feedback there such that the
Mike's of the world need not be entertained.