[tor-talk] Is there a representative of the LizardSquad on this list?

Lucas Nicodemus shank at shanked.me
Sat Dec 27 02:48:08 UTC 2014

The fact of the matter is, you tweeted that you were attempting a zero day
exploit with Tor, and you used a large number of nodes to (accomplish?)
that. Whether or not you were or were not attempting a Sybil attack, that's
the only thing that people can see as the "attack" that was mentioned.

I mean, if you wanted to you could maybe publically post saying that you
were creating free exits, instead of saying that Tor users are
criminals/pedos/hackers.

E.g.

https://twitter.com/LizardMafia/status/548666216089653248
https://twitter.com/LizardMafia/status/548605171828543490
https://twitter.com/LizardMafia/status/548575072332836864
https://twitter.com/LizardMafia/status/548525026027507712

Tor's network is all about consensus; adding new relays is super detectable
and easy to mitigate. The system is decentralized. If someone (e.g. a
government) wanted it gone, it would have been removed a long time ago.

You manning the email account appear to at least be mildly interested in
supporting Tor, but it seems like the Twitter account person is working
opposite in force. That's all it looks like to me.