[tor-talk] A new major version of GlobaLeaks has been released
giovanni.pellerano at evilaliv3.org
Tue Dec 23 23:04:32 UTC 2014
We’re happy to announce the release of GlobaLeaks 2.60.43 .
The release includes the following major improvements:
* Added support for Field Templates configuration
* Added support for Context Steps configuration
* Implemented caching for API
* Early Support for Stats Tracking and Visualization
* Removed Pickles in favour of JSON data structures
* Properly packaged as debian package
* Added support of Debian Jessie and Debian 7
(in addition to Ubuntu 12.04 and Ubuntu 14.04)
* Simplified installation procedure on supported platforms:
curl https://deb.globaleaks.org/install.sh | sh
* Improved UX thanks to JoyLab consultancy
* Raised code coverage up to 82%
* Implemented basic scripts for ready-to-use globaleaks Vagrant
* Added translation for: Japanese, Chinese, Ukrainian
For the complete list of closed tickets please refer to the Changelog .
For your information, thanks to the new Open Technology Fund grant
started in July 2014 , the project development is now proceeding in
daily basis  and GlobaLeaks is now being used by more than 20
initiatives in more than 15 countries .
The GlobaLeaks team wishes you a Merry Christmas and and happy new year
Giovanni Pellerano - Founding Member
HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights
http://logioshermes.org - https://globaleaks.org - https://tor2web.org -
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tor-talk