[tor-talk] Tor and solidarity against online harassment

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 01:33:59 UTC 2014

On Fri, 12 Dec 2014 15:18:29 -0700
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 12/12/2014 01:43 PM, Juan wrote:
> > On Fri, 12 Dec 2014 14:20:12 -0500
> > Roger Dingledine <arma at mit.edu> wrote:

> <SNIP>
>
> Well, who do you work for, then?

	Whatever work I do is none of your business since it has
	nothing to do with politics.

	But you asked your loaded question anyway. Since I call out the
	'democratic' 'liberal' americunt tor project I must work for
	somebody else? The chinese? The muslamic terrists? Moscow?
	Take your pick.

	No, the fact that I laugh at the US government, its lackeys, and
	its sick propaganda doesn't mean I work for any other political
	organization. I am politicallly independent. Something you
	might not be.

> Your arguments have little weight without evidence that Tor has been
> tampered with on behalf of the US government.

	Whatever you say bro. Notice how you're unable to counter any
	single thing I said. That's why you

	 <SNIP>ed my whole message.

	Even Roger knows better than that...