[tor-talk] (D)DOS over Tor network ? Help !

Cyrus cyrus_the_great at riseup.net
Sun Dec 7 12:42:09 UTC 2014

It was much easier to start running every hidden service as a separate
process. I did it with this lazy bash script, after moving all the
hidden services into a folder called called /var/lib/tor/auto and
creatinv configs in /etc/tor/users from a template called
/etc/tor/torrc-unique - that template has values called %PORT% and %USER%

I will improve the shell script so it is also an interface to add new
hidden services, and stop old ones by name only.

#!/bin/bash

p="10000"

cd /var/lib/tor/auto
find * -type d | while read d; do
        cp /etc/tor/torrc-unique /etc/tor/users/torrc-$d
        sed -i "s/%USER%/$d/g" /etc/tor/users/torrc-$d
        sed -i "s/%PORT%/$p/g" /etc/tor/users/torrc-$d
        p=`expr $p + 1`
        echo "HiddenServiceDir /var/lib/tor/auto/$d" >>
/etc/tor/users/torrc-$d
        echo "HiddenServicePort 80 192.168.0.3:80" >>
/etc/tor/users/torrc-$d
        echo "HiddenServicePort 22 192.168.0.3:22" >>
/etc/tor/users/torrc-$d
        tor --RunAsDaemon 1 -f /etc/tor/users/torrc-$d
done

--
CYRUSERV Onionland Hosting: http://cyruservvvklto2l.onion/
PGP public key: http://cyruservvvklto2l.onion/contact