[tor-talk] OpenCart eCommerce CMS HS not working

Umair Razzaq umairrazzaquk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 16:56:53 UTC 2014

Yes the site is working fine if i access with with normal browser (without
Tor) in my localhost, but only markup (html) loads up when tried with Tor
browser. And on normal browser i open it with name like 'http://localhost'
and i believe this has default 80 port.

And here are my HiddenServicePort in torrc.

# This file was generated by Tor; if you edit it, comments will not be
preserved
# The old torrc file was renamed to torrc.orig.1 or similar, and Tor will
ignore it

DataDirectory C:\Tor Browser\Browser\TorBrowser\Data\Tor
DirReqStatistics 0
GeoIPFile C:\Tor Browser\Browser\TorBrowser\Data\Tor\geoip
GeoIPv6File C:\Tor Browser\Browser\TorBrowser\Data\Tor\geoip6
HiddenServiceDir C:\Tor Browser\hidden_service
HiddenServicePort 80 127.0.0.1:80
HiddenServicePort 443 127.0.0.1:443
ReachableAddresses *:80,*:443
ReachableAddresses reject *:*

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 9:47 PM, l.m <ter.one.leeboi at hush.com> wrote:

> Fine I'll remove the replies.
>
> If a normal browser--without Tor works. Then don't worry about the
> rules I mentioned.
> If the only problem is you get a broken site using the onion address.
> Then what is your HiddenServicePort in torrc.
>
> Finally. In a normal browser--without Tor. Do you connect using the ip
> address or a domain name?
>
> How's that. If that's still too much then.
>
> >can someone please help me with my issue
> No.
>
> -- leeroy bearr
>
> On 12/1/2014 at 6:06 PM, "Umair Razzaq"  wrote:Hi, I'm feeling lost
> with so many replies, can someone please help me with
> my issue. thanks
> --

Regards,
Umair Razzaq,