[tor-talk] OpenCart eCommerce CMS HS not working

l.m ter.one.leeboi at hush.com
Mon Dec 1 12:07:06 UTC 2014

the HiddenServicePort that is..

-- leeroy bearr

On 12/1/2014 at 6:59 AM, "l.m"  wrote:A normal browser session
(without tor) works? Then don't worry about
the rules.

When you use the .onion address you have problems? What is your hidden
service configuration in torrc?

-- leeroy bearr

On 12/1/2014 at 5:42 AM, "Umair Razzaq"  wrote:Yes when i access the
site via tor browser with .onion address, than only
markup loads up, and images also not loading including scripts &
stylesheets. About rules, what kind of rules do i need to set and how.
also have read Tor Relays & Bridges, is that what you're are refering
to?
Please advise. thanks...

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 2:39 PM, l.m  wrote:

> So a normal browser session works. When you try to access the server
> by SSH key-based auth. you get a broken site-am I correct? How are
you
> redirecting/filtering traffic. It may be you need to adjust your
> rules.
>
> On 11/30/2014 at 5:39 AM, "Umair Razzaq"  wrote:Hi, this is Umair.
> I've posted my issue few days before but never got
> reply, so listing it again, so please help me, it will be highly
> appreciable.
>
> Hi, I’ve downloaded tor and configured it according to
instructions,