[tor-talk] Tor Data Leak

isis isis at torproject.org
Thu Aug 28 05:36:04 UTC 2014

sureyourejoking at aim.com transcribed 2.1K bytes:
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I have not tried to subscribe to any RSS or atom feeds, unless it is
> possible to do so accidentally in the course of ordinary internet
> browsing. I have never clicked any RSS or atom feed icons.

No problem.

You've got an Apple RSS/Atom feed reader program, called PubSub, installed.
From the Apple documentation, [0] the thing appears to register a mimetype
handlers, so that any feeds you click on open in PubSub, rather than Firefox
or TorBrowser.

I recommend that you uninstall PubSub. Or find a friend who knows more about
MacOS who can help you.

[0]: https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/Darwin/Reference/ManPages/man1/pubsub.1.html

--
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft