[tor-talk] Hidden services, what is recommended

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 09:08:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've been approached by some people at our office on IT security
issues. Our organisation is increasing our cooperation with partners
in "democratically challenged" countries and regions, so the awareness
is (finally) rising.

Today I've had a conversation with colleague regarding email
encryption, encrypted telephony and hidden services on the Tor
network. In regards to the latter, what - in your opinion - would be
suitable services to put on Tor (.onion) sites? Would you for example
put PGP keys exchanges on there? There might be interest in running
chat or other communications or document sharing.

Any comments welcome.

/Martin S

--
Regards,