[tor-talk] Who do I ask about purchasing additional Tor t-shirts (~5-10)?

Yaron Goland yarong at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 20 16:05:11 UTC 2014

There are top quality clothing manufacturers who pay good wages and provide excellent working conditions for their employees. Then there are predators who steal their employees wages and abuse them in horrific ways. All the data you need to tell which manufacturers are which is on the net, so I would humbly suggest looking.

     Yaron