[tor-talk] website-design

Tim Jahn timjahn at gmx.at
Fri Aug 15 08:52:15 UTC 2014

hi!

i'm a graphic designer from austria and want to make you an offer: i
would like to do a free redesign of your website, inclusive a new logo,
within the next few months. i will restructure the site, optimize the
hierarchies and give it a new appearance. if you like it you can take
it, if you think of a few changes, we can talk about them and if you
don't want to take it you leave it and i have done some work for my
portfolio

i look forward to hearing from you soon.
tim jahn