[tor-talk] Wired Story on Uncovering Users of Hidden Services.

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 22:48:08 UTC 2014

I am "defensive" because you seem to make a general case of something
that can only happen in case of browser's/OS bug, and conveying to Tor
users that they should not use js is a non sense, you make believe them
that intrinsically js can easily leak their ip and/or mac addresses,
which is wrong, this can happen under extraordinary circumstances that
have nothing to do with js, here a windows/ff bug, which could have been
a css attack or whatever.

Regards,

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com