[tor-talk] Is there a known tool/script for analyzing the Tor consensus files?

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Thu Aug 14 02:34:22 UTC 2014

Hey Virgil,

   The answer depends on what you'd like to do with consensus files.
There was (is?) a GSoC project by Daniel Marti in furtherance of
proposal 140 [2][1], but that's probably not what you're looking for.

   There's also a script by Moritz Bartl that analyzes consensus files
and turns them into a KML[3]

   I might be able to give you a better answer if you can give relevant
details.

   Also, AFAIK, collecTor is just the website [4].

best,
Griffin

[1]
https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/blob_plain/refs/heads/master:/proposals/140-consensus-diffs.txt