[tor-talk] Police arrest

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Mon Aug 11 15:51:58 UTC 2014

On 8/11/2014 10:06 AM, mick wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Aug 2014 12:01:28 -0600
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> allegedly wrote:
>
>> On 08/07/2014 11:47 AM, Joe Btfsplk wrote:
>>
>> The UK isn't big on freedom. Just a sayin' ;)
> Sadly that is true. What the UK /is/ seemingly big on though is
> apathy. Witness the almost total silence over here post Snowden.
>
> Mick

Mick, it's not a big deal, but the apparent? quote, "The UK isn't big on
freedom...." - isn't from me (Joe).
At least, that's how the quote in your reply shows in my Tbird.  I
apologize if it's just a mistake on my end (quotes not shown accurately,
in my view).

Regardless, not sure why it shows up that way (for me).