[tor-talk] Starting Obfsproxy (stand alone) under Mac?

Gerard Blom grmbl9 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 19:05:57 UTC 2014

Hello - I have downloaded the Tor browser bundle v. 3.6.3 for Mac
The Tor website says Obsfproxy is standard included in that bundle - which
I guess is  correct because obfs3 seems to work in TorBrowser

But I need to run Obfsproxy independently for use with OpenVPN.
On Windows this is easy, exact same bundle download but the one for
Windows, then I can run the obfsproxy.exe from the PluggableTransports
folder, with the necessary parameters, and works perfectly

 But I cannot seem to find an executable file called obfsproxy anywhere
inside the TorBrowser App package

I am following for example this guide – link
<https://www.ivpn.net/knowledgebase/142/Tunnelblick---I-canandsharp039t-connect-from-China-or-Vietnam-or-Iran-etc.html>
-  which says it should be inside the package folder Contents/MacOS but
it's not there.

How can I run Obfsproxy separately from the terminal on Mac OSX?

 Thanks,

Gerard B.