[tor-talk] Cause of drops in network congestion on 2013-10-09 and 2014-06-06

Virgil Griffith i at virgil.gr
Fri Aug 8 08:05:31 UTC 2014

Although I didn't know it at the time, the first day of the green group
happened to be the first day of the EFF Tor Challenge.  So that makes some
sense.

Secondly, a two-sample t-test put the blue and red groups into different
populations.
Thirdly, a regression analysis of the solely the red data puts a slope at
-1.889e-05 (essentially zero) with a p-value of 10^-11.

-V