[tor-talk] US ip address

Martin Kepplinger martink at posteo.de
Thu Apr 24 09:31:41 UTC 2014

Am 24.04.2014 07:33 schrieb C B:
> Yes, I would recommend an option to select country, with the dropdown
> indicating how many exit nodes that would mean you would be rotating
> through. Start with a list of continents, followed with a list of
> countries. That would be something that a control panel would make
> easier to implement.

Without thinking it through in detail, I guess that encouraging any
such options lowers everyones level of anonymity. The more people use
tor's default network the better for anonymity for everyone. Consider or
promote building fast relays in countries you like to use.

That said, https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html.en#ChooseEntryExit