[tor-talk] heartbleed: ETA for tor release(s) that blacklist affected directory authority keys? (#11464)

anonym anonym at riseup.net
Wed Apr 23 14:28:19 UTC 2014

21/04/14 12:27, Nusenu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the code to blacklist heartbleed affected tor directory authority keys
> has been merged about a week ago [1].
>
> Do you have an ETA on when you are going to release it (tor and TBB
> packages)?

As the release manager for the Tails 1.0 release I'm also interested in
an ETA for this. Ideally the Tails image intended for the 1.0 release
will be built on 2014-04-27 (so this is when we'll truly freeze the
version of Tor), and released two days later. We Tails developers would
find it sad if its core piece of software becomes out-dated immediately
or even just shortly after that.

Nick (or any one else in the loop), do you have any idea of timings for
the next stable Tor release?

Cheers!